Home Services Team Lead
- Exciting Leadership Opportunity
- Build a culture of high performance
- Make a difference to the lives of our members
Since its foundation in 1964, ECH has established itself as a highly respected and trusted provider of ageing care services in South Australia.
Today, ECH is one of the largest not-for-profit providers of integrated retirement living accommodation and ageing care services that enable people to continue to live independently at home as they age.
All that ECH do is grounded in its core values of integrity, empathy and respect; with a good dose of courage, inspiration and preparedness to take risks thrown in.
As the Home Services Team Lead you will be responsible for the day to day supervision of a large team of home services team members who are providing support to our clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering high quality support and management to our home support team to enable them to provide good quality client services
- Contributing to the review and improvement of our processes, systems and quality standards so to improve the experiences of our home support team and clients
- Setting out high level workforce scheduling and providing clear direction, to meet the needs of our clients
- Providing leadership/coaching & mentoring to our home support team to enable their success in community aged care
- Provide expert advice and insight to continuously improve the quality of ECH services and deliver meaningful interactions for our home support team and clients
- Assist with overseeing defined projects within the Home Services portfolio as directed by the Home Service Manager
You will bring to the team
- A demonstrated genuine commitment to helping older ageing people retain their independence so they can remain at home in the community
- A demonstrated genuine commitment to helping team members achieve a meaningful, safe working day, everydayHighly developed skills in working with records and information management in an electronic environment
- Extensive experience leading a large team of operational staff in a community service setting
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a wide range of people
- An understanding of the Home Care Packages Program
Highly regarded extras
- A CURRENT Police CheckCert IV in Frontline Management or equivalent
- Cert IV in Workforce Training and Assessment
- Degree in Health and Human Services
ECH have a strong commitment to keeping jobs local, and are also committed to the principles of workplace diversity and encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this share our values, and you want to be part of an exciting future, please APPLY NOW by completing the personal details and questions below and submitting your cover letter and Resume/CV on the next page.
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Andrea Atkins, Recruitment Advisor
Applications Close: 8.30am Wednesday 4th December, 2019
In submitting your application, you agree to our ECH Recruitment Process Terms and Conditions